Kansas City Vacation Guide was established in 2008 to help you to learn about Vacation in Kansas City. Our aim is to provide you with quality tips regarding your travel and vacation activities.
Great Guides for Kansas City Vacation
Everybody needs to unwind, stretch those tired muscles, walk in the sun, and enjoy the summers. It is the best time to bond, share funny stories, and laugh about it the whole day. It is also the perfect time for wonderful vacations. Who does not want vacations, by the way? We all love it! That is why Kansas City Vacation promises to make your family trips and friendly adventures a life-long memory to cherish.
Aside from being the biggest city in Missouri, Kansas City is often referred to by many names. Called City of Fountains, the city has more than 200 fountains, being second to Rome. It also has surprisingly more number of boulevards than any city in the world, well, except Paris, which is why Kansas City has been named also as Paris of the Plains. Colloquially referred to as the Heart of America, it is close to both the geographic center of the 48 states and the population center of America. It is also regarded rather informally as the BBQ Capital of the World.
But, other than these things mentioned, Kansas City Vacation brings you more interesting guides to totally make your trip the best summer ever.
1. Kansas City or KC is popular for its musical contributions to the genres such as blues and jazz. It was during the 1920’s when the rich musical legacy of jazz came to life and continues to jazz up the scene even eight decades to follow. The American Jazz Museum found in KC keeps the jazz history alive. You can even keep up with the tune inside the museum’s jazz bar called The Blue Room, recognized by Downbeat Magazine to be one of the top 100 jazz bars in the world.
2. Prominent BBQ restaurants live up to the tag of being BBQ Capital of the World with the likes of Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbeque, Arthur Bryant’s, and Gates Bar-B-Q. KC barbeque twist is known for its slow cooking of meat that can last up to 18 hours.
3. KC also boasts of the Country Club Plaza, which was designed with majestic European-style fountains and Spanish-style, romantic architecture during the 1922’s. It offers a huge line up of shopping boutiques and entertainment sections.
4. Most kids love science. Bring your whole family at Union City, the leading destination in entertainment for family activities and cultural events. Explore the wonders of science by landing a space shuttle or by riding a bicycle on 30-feet high wire up in the air. Union City is the biggest place to visit, with more exciting travel, science, and other adventure exhibits to awe your kids’ curious minds and educate you as well.
5. Museum is great method for educational information. Love art and history with two of the most awesome museums in KC – The Nelson-Atkins Museums of Art and National World War 1 Museum. The former holds around 34,500 artifacts that date back to 5,000 years of human life. The latter is more of a momentous experience of the sad history of world war era. It is also the sole facility in America to keep relics, personal objects, and historical memories of the war.
There is a whole lot more of refreshing and rewarding experiences in Kansas City Vacation. A single reading of how your summers should be spent here is not enough.